Who doesn’t like rocky road? Not only is it delicious but it is super easy to make. It is great for a last minute treat…. Yummo!
- 500g Whittakers Dark Chocolate 50%
- 50g butter
- 1 cup roasted unsalted almonds
- 6-8 superwines, broken up
- 1 1/2 cup marshmallows, halved
- 1 bag Natural Confectionary berry jellies
- 3/4 cup coconut thread
Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Add all remainder ingredients and mix until combined. Pour into a slice pan lined with baking paper. Pop in freezer for 30 minutes then devour! Will keep in fridge for a couple of weeks but I assure you it won’t last that long.